Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bedwell Bayfront Park

When someone says, "Hey, let's go to a former landfill site!!!", I don't usually get amped for the experience. However, I trust my aunt so I let her lead the way. First she took me out for errands, wow. I thought I'd be bored, but look at his adorable neighborhood!


After visiting the post office, grocery store and doctor's office - none of which captured my photographer's eye, we hit the landfill. Beautiful day and not too shabby of a cleanup job! They closed and capped off the landfill site in the 80s and it's turned into quite the lovely spot.


Pretty little wildflowers - in January - which is why I don't live in Rhode Island anymore! 


Aunt and uncle strolling romantically down the windy path....


Then the sun was getting close to setting so we finished up with this...


Some quick photos on a rock, because photos on a rock are cool...



...and then I came home to cook up a vegetarian lasagna. But apparently, hockey skates were the appetizer, because they were already in the oven and ready to serve! (I'm still unclear what that was about...) 




No comments:

Post a Comment