Sunday, December 30, 2012

Scary Piggies, Ferocious Pomeranians and Saki?

Santana Row in San Jose, California is an upscale area where you could have found me yesterday window shopping and enjoying a cocktail. Window shopping because I've already met my quota for after Christmas expenditures! It very much reminds me of the Promenade in Santa Monica, CA. 






One store in particular fascinated me. A DJ was spinning and Pomeranians with hair cut to resemble miniature lions adorned the place for the special event. Here's a peek at "Jasmine".


I couldn't get enough of the "normal" decor though. Colorful piggies with bared teeth peeking out from behind chairs and strategically placed in the rafters.






After I had taken about 50 piggie photos, we decided to stop for that cocktail at a lovely Asian fusion restaurant.


Jenn had to yell at me before I stopped snapping shots of this adorable saki pot. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment